This month, we are holding a Food Drive for Open Table.
Donations may be dropped off in the Atrium by Sunday, October 22, 2023.
Open Table’s most requested items are hot and cold cereals, but you can also donate any of Open Table’s high-demand items.
- Instant Coffee (Caffeinated & Decaf)
- Ground Coffee (Caffeinated)
- Black Teabags (Boxes – 50 bags or less)
- Herbal Teas (No Caffeine)
- Almond, Oat, Soy, Coconut Milk (32oz shelf stable)
- Low Sugar Boxed Cereal – Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Cornflakes, other similar
- Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack (Regular & Low Sugar)
- Dried & Canned Legumes & Beans, Chili
- Tuna in Water
- Hearty Soups & Stews (Regular & Low Sodium)
- Baking Supplies – Baking Powder/Soda, Sugar, Flour
- Gluten-Free – Dry Goods i.e.Baking Mixes (Quick Breads, Pancake Mix, Brownie Mix etc..), Pastas, Mac N Cheese, Dry Cereal, Wheat Flour alternatives
Nut & Fruit Based
- Nut & Alternative Butters (Almond, Sunflower, Cashew. Not PB)
- Dried Nuts (Unsalted & Salted)
- Dried Fruits
- Salty Crackers (Whole Grain or Regular)
- Chips (Whole Grain, Potato, Tortilla, other similar)
Condiments & Such
- Salad Dressing
- Vinegars (Cider, White, Red Wine)
- Honey & Syrups
- Low Salt or Low Sugar Sauces & Condiments
- Spices – Salt, Pepper, Cinnamon, Chili Powder, Oregano
- Personal care health items for adults (toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, feminine products, deodorant, etc.)
- Diapers (adult or child)
Thank you for your support!