Talk with Us About Legacy Giving
If you are interested in learning more about the Legacy Giving program at Kerem Shalom, or in discussing a potential legacy gift, a member of Kerem Shalom’s Legacy Giving Committee would be happy to have a conversation with you.
Request a meeting with a member of Kerem Shalom’s Legacy Giving Committee through one of the following methods:
- Fill out this brief contact form.
- Call the main office at 978-369-1223 to request a meeting.
- Send an email to to request a meeting.
Important: If sending an email, remember that email is not a completely secure means of communication. Please simply provide your name and contact information to request a time to meet. Please do not share personal financial information via email.
If you have already arranged to make a Legacy Gift, or are actively planning to do so, please let us know in one of the following ways:
- See above to request a meeting with a member of Kerem Shalom’s Legacy Giving Committee
- Fill out this form online.
- Print out the form, fill it in, and mail it to Kerem Shalom, P.O. Box 1646 Concord, MA 01742.