Updated January 19, 2022
- As we continue to thoughtfully and responsibly navigate through the COVID-19 experience, we require that everyone entering the building has had all of the COVID-19 vaccinations for which they are eligible. This includes booster doses and applies to people of all ages for whom vaccination has been approved.
- If you have not yet received these vaccinations please join us in community via Zoom. Children who are not yet eligible for vaccination are welcome in person.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask, covering both the nose and mouth, when in the building unless speaking to someone who is Deaf or hard of hearing. Note that masks should have at least two layers of fabric. You may find these mask recommendations from the CDC helpful.
- Anyone who will be speaking from the bimah without a mask, needs to have a negative result from a rapid antigen test within 24 hours prior to the event.
- For guidance regarding if and when you should be tested and what to do after a positive test or other possible exposure, please refer to this helpful information from the CDC.
- Thank you for your help in mitigating COVID risk at Kerem Shalom and for continuing to come together in community during these challenging times.